PowerMAX™ 365 Series
PowerMAX™ 365 SERIES flood lamps feature a panel of 16 powerful UV-A (365 nm) LEDs specially engineered for nondestructive testing (NDT) applications, including aerospace.
These versatile, stationary light sources can be installed overhead or inline. For applications requiring extremely large coverage area, the PowerMAX™ 365 can be quickly ganged together longitudinally or back-to-back using customized, easy-to-install connecting plates and brackets.
Spectroline PowerMAX™ 365 SERIES on offer
|Order Code||Model||Nominal Steady-State UV-A (365nm/450nm) intensity at 38cm
|Visible light measurement
|UV-A coverage area
|UVSP00158||PM-1600UVH/F||8 000||< 22||38 x 15|
|UVSP00160||PM-1600SBLC||4 500||< 5||38 x 15|
|UVSP00162||PM-1600HC||7 000||< 11||40 x 15|
|UVSP00165||PM-1600B||10 000||< 11||46 x 20|
STANDARD INTENSITY MODELS (with and without blacklight filters):
- The RRES 90061 and ASTM E3022-15 compliant PM-1600SBLC Model with a blacklight filter and a maximum UV-A intensity of 4,500 μW/cm2 at 38 cm
- The PM-1600 UV, which comes with a clear filter and a maximum UV-A intensity of 4,500 μW/cm2 at 38 cm
HIGH-INTENSITY MODELS (with and without blacklight filters):
- The PM-1600UVH is equipped with a clear glass filter and provides a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 8,000 μW/cm2 at 38 cm
- The ASTM E3022-15 compliant PM-1600HC Model with a blacklight filter and a maximum UV-A intensity of 7,000 μW/cm2 at 38 cm
- Large coverage area of 15 inches by 6 inches (38 cm x 15 cm), with a minimum UV-A intensity of 2,000 μW/cm2
- Easily mountable for overhead inspection or in-line applications
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use
- Customizable! Multiple lamp units can be “ganged” together longitudinally or back-to-back for a larger coverage area to meet your specific inspection requirements
- Both high- and standard-intensity versions available with or without black light filter
- Light Source: 16 UV-A (365 nm)
- LEDs Lamp Style: Panel flood lamp
- Dimensions: 14 x 35 x 15 cm (W x L x H)
- Weight: 4kg
- Power Requirement: AC power (main AC power cord [8 foot (2.4m)] supplied with the unit) (Available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V versions)
➀ All UV-A intensity readings were taken with Spectroline® AccuMAX™ Series meter, and are factory set to the values shown
➁ To address aerospace industry concerns
Other equipment from Spectroline from our offer
Quadrant™ 365 Series lamps feature four ultra-hi-flux UV-A LEDs plus a convenient white light LED to quickly switch between fluorescent inspection and flaw location.
Spectroline Optimax 365 LED. Powerful, rechargeable, high-intensity UV-A inspection lamp featuring state-of-the-art, ultra-hi-flux LED technology. Nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 18,000 µW/cm² at 15 in (38 cm).
Using genuine Spectroline accessories and replacement parts ensures that lamps will operate at their optimum performance. Filters, battery packs, protective accessories and more.
These super-powerful lamps make NDT inspections easier, safer and more reliable. They feature state-of-the-art micro discharge light (MDL) technology with a fatigue-free ergonomic design.
Affordable, super-compact, UV-A LED flashlights designed specifically for NDT.
uVision ™365 is for use in any Nondestructive Evaluation or Specialty Application that requires UV-A light.
Designed specifically for NDT professionals who require a rugged, high-intensity lamp to spot fluorescent indications on large parts.
Innovative, track-light style modular systems for convenience and versatility. Increase or decrease coverage area as needed. Comes attached to a mountable platform.
Convert your mercury vapor HID lamp to modern LED technology with VIVID™, the world’s best UV-A LED Replacement Bulb for fluorescent inspection.