Ultrasonic Corrosive Thickness Gauge TM-8812
Ultrasonic thickness gauge of the TM-8812 series is the cheapest meter which is characterised above all by its low price and high accuracy.
It can be used at material decrease due to corosion and also at places which are hardly reachable with standard meters.
The device is optionally supplied with level gauge and transmission gel. We offer certificated training and acredited calibration.
- Measuring range: 1.5-200mm (for steel)
- Examples of materials suitable for UT: steel, cast iron, alluminium, copper, brass, zinc, glass, polyethylene, PVC, grey cast iron, shapeable cast iron, and different materials
- Adjustable speed: 500-9000m/s
- Calibrating block 5mm on the device
- Resolution: 0.1mm
- Accuracy: ±(0.5%n+0.1)
- Charging: 4x1.5V AA battery
- Indication of empty batteries
- Operating temperature:0-+45℃, ≤90%RH
- Size: 120x62x30 mm
- Weight: 164g (without batteries)
- Supplied in case with 5MHz probe