Current source ZP 1000 DUO
INKAR ZP 1000 DUO belongs to the range of portable current sources.
ZP 1000 DUO contains two identical sources with a mutual outlet. These sources can be used for magnetizing by current flow and for coil magnetizing. Both sources can be switched on separately or at the same time.
ZP 1000 DUO
- ZP 1000 DUO is portable current source.
- Contains two identical sources with a current outlet.
- One source can be used for magnetizing by the current flow and the other one for coil magnetizing.
- The sources can be switchen on separately or simultaneously.
- Each of the source has its ouw regulation and current measuring. Switching on of the outlet can be done manually using a button or by a foot switch. Current regulation is done by Thyristor power regulator 0-1000A.
- Demagnetizing is automatic when the power is switched off.
- The source contains also a 230V/10A socket for connecting a UV lamp.
|Charging||3 x 400/32A|
|Power input||max 8 kVA|
|Empty voltage||2 x max 4,5V/AC|
|Maximum output current||0 - 1400A|
|Efective output current||0 - 1000A|
|Type of current||alternating|
|Method of current settings||continuous regulation by the Thyriston power regulator|
|Accuracy of current measurement||±10%|
|Operation||interrupted (loading coefficient max. 35%)|
|Thermic protection||Inner thermostat on the tranformators|