AccuPRO™ Series meters feature an advanced, microprocessor-controlled readout unit calibrated to accurately measure and display UV-A, and Visible light readings.
The AccuPRO™ (XP-2000) readout unit features a single dual-wavelength sensor detector designed to measure both ultraviolet and visible light. These compact, lightweight, battery-operated units are ideal for use in the field, the factory or anywhere accurate light measurements are needed!
Features AccuPRO XP-2000
- Large, easy to read, LCD screen with 4-digit auto-ranging display
- Both units provide accurate readouts for UV-A irradiance as well as visible illuminance
- AccuPRO™ Plus unit also measures BLUE light!
- Simply to use, three-button interface. Toggle between light measurement modes.
- Overall accuracy greater than ± 5% per NIST standards
- Superior band-pass interference filter provides excellent cosine response
- One-touch PEAK with reset functions
- User-defined power save and automatic shutoff
- User-selectable, multilingual display settings at any operational level. Choose from English, French, German, Chinese and Spanish.
- Rugged meter features protective rubber housing for better grip and to help prevent accidental breakage
- Sealed sensor with water-resistant housing
- Multi-wavelength sensor directly attached to meter by 3 ft (0.9 m) cord
- Complies with ASTM specifications for MPI and FPI
- Convenient on-board recharging
- Powered by four rechargeable “AAA” nickel-metal hydride batteries (included)
- Come complete with AC charger and padded carrying case
|Readout Unit (XR-1000)|
|Resolution||4-digit autoranging display 128 x 64 dot pixel chip on glass STN transmissive LCD 2.25 in (5.7cm) diagonal illuminated (backlit)|
|Read Update||2 Hz|
|Overall Accuracy||Better than ± 5% with reference to NIST standards|
|Temperature Coefficient||±0,025%/°C (0~50°C)|
|Power Requirement||Four “AAA” nickel-metal hydride batteries (rechargeable). AC charger included. Available in 120V, 230V, 240V or 100V versions.|
|Dual Sensor (UV-A/VIS)|
UV-A (365 nm) Irradiance
Visible (555 nm) Illuminance
Sensitive to UV and Visible Light
0~5,382 Lux (0-500 fc)
|Readout Unit||Sensor Detector|
|Length x Width x Thickness [mm]||152 x 76 x 25||76 x 51 x 13|