Ultrasonic Thicknessmeter PTS DC-4000
Ultrasonic thicknessmeter DC-4000 is professional, portable device developed by our company.
Among its advantages belong fast response and precise measuring. The device can switch between display A - echo of bounced signal and display B - visible transverse cut of measured part, which enables much more thorough measuring, more precise results, very small measuring errors and last but not least it enables better control of the measuring process itself. The device is suitable for control of material depletion as a result of corrosion, especially on places where thickness measuring is difficult by standard devices.
Main features of the device
- picture of ultrasonic signal in A-display
- recording B-display
- change of accoustic bonding is signalised on the display by change of digit colour
- Min-Max values at measuring
- set up of alarm and limit for maximum and minimum thickness
- differencial mode of difference display between the current value and design drawing thickness given by the user, as well as the percentage difference
- option of setting displayed units: milimeters/inches
- option of directing of the ultrasonic signal: fully directed/+RF/-RF
- languages: English
- battery lasting ca 40 hours
- memory up to 128000 items and records, 250 A-scan or B-scan
- Echo-Echo measuring of thickness of the object over the coating
- calibration in the air
Standard package includes
• device DC-4000
• Probe for high temperatures
|dimensions||155 x 80 x 35mm|
|weight||275g (including batteries)|
|operating temperature||-20°C +50°C|
|power supply||3x 1,5V AA batteries|
|battery lifespan||40 hours|
|display||definition 320x240 points, colour|
|measuring range||0.65 - 650mm|
|spreading velocity of ultrasound in material range||500 - 9999(m/s)|
|measuring units||Inch / mm|
|mode for display wave direction||fully directed, +RF, -RF|
|voltage of pulse generator||150V negative spike|
|setting of intensity in dB||12 - 52dB|
|V-track correction||automatic calibration|
|display mode||normal, maximum and minumum capturing, DIFF/PR%, digital, A-SCAN, B-SCAN|
|memory capacity||128 000 measuring with saving up to 1000 items|
|adjustable LCD light intensity||8 levels|
|software for reports||DATA VIEW, WIN 7, WIN 8|
ECHO 9 represents our most advanced thickness gage ever. ECHO 9 offers a 3.5” high resolution sunlight readable color display with live A-Scan, echo to echo to ignore coatings, B-Scan, datalogger with up to 32GB of SD card memory and interface to Microsoft excel.
Corosion ultrasonic thickness gage TM-8818 is a low-cost device from our offer, which can measure with accuracy of a hundreth of milimeter (0.01mm).
Ultrasonic thickness gauge of the TM-8812 series is the cheapest meter which is characterised above all by its low price and high accuracy.
The PocketMIKE’s integrated product design combines the instrument and transducer into a single package, allowing for true single hand operation and providing a very capable, yet simple to use device.
Ultrasonic thickness gauges from the company Danatronics EHC-09 series and EHC-09 color wave.
Ultrasonic thickness gages of the Digicheck series
Danatronics introduces the first precise thickness gage with colourful AScan.
Thickness gauges SIUI CTS-30x are professional portable ultrasonic thickness gauges which are affordable and easy to use.