Innovative, track-light style modular systems for convenience and versatility. Increase or decrease coverage area as needed. Comes attached to a mountable platform.
The OnTrak™ ONT-365A is an innovative, track light-style modular inspection system. It features four broad-beam lamps, each of which utilizes three powerful, ultra-high-flux UV-A (365 nm) LEDs for inspection plus one white light LED for general illumination. This overhead lighting system allows inspectors to customize lamp beam patterns to suit their individual needs. Two lamp head assemblies can be added, as desired, to increase the coverage area. Perfect for NDT inspection booths, pre-inspections and screening applications requiring maximum uniformity of coverage over large areas.
|Model||Nominal Steady-State UV-A (365nm) intensity
|Visible light measurement
9 500 ve 38cm
- Easily customizable! Move, adjust and add up to two lamp heads according to your specific inspection requirements (additional lamp heads sold separately)
- Cool-running, energy-efficient LEDs
- Broad-beam profiles provide wide coverage area
- Electronic Intensity Stabilizers ensure consistent LED performance
- Instant-on operation; lamps reach full intensity immediately
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum UV-A intensity during extended use
- Produces less than 2 foot-candles of visible light
- Filter protectors with rubber bumpers and Borofloat® glass lenses prevent damage to LEDs
- Optional remote control with three-position rocker switch provides added convenience and versatility
- Comes complete with UVS-30 UV-absorbing spectacles
- Light Sources: 3 UV-A LEDs and 1 white light LED per lamp head
- LEDs Lamp Style: Panel flood lamp
- Dimensions: 72 x 46 x 28 cm (W x L x H)
- Weight: 5,9kg
- Power supply: Input: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Other equipment from Spectroline from our offer
Quadrant™ 365 Series lamps feature four ultra-hi-flux UV-A LEDs plus a convenient white light LED to quickly switch between fluorescent inspection and flaw location.
Spectroline Optimax 365 LED. Powerful, rechargeable, high-intensity UV-A inspection lamp featuring state-of-the-art, ultra-hi-flux LED technology. Nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 18,000 µW/cm² at 15 in (38 cm).
Using genuine Spectroline accessories and replacement parts ensures that lamps will operate at their optimum performance. Filters, battery packs, protective accessories and more.
These super-powerful lamps make NDT inspections easier, safer and more reliable. They feature state-of-the-art micro discharge light (MDL) technology with a fatigue-free ergonomic design.
Affordable, super-compact, UV-A LED flashlights designed specifically for NDT.
uVision ™365 is for use in any Nondestructive Evaluation or Specialty Application that requires UV-A light.
Designed specifically for NDT professionals who require a rugged, high-intensity lamp to spot fluorescent indications on large parts.
Convert your mercury vapor HID lamp to modern LED technology with VIVID™, the world’s best UV-A LED Replacement Bulb for fluorescent inspection.